By Tomboy KC | Photography by Alyssa Greenberg
It’s that time again – TKC’s tour de bags. Where we take innocent bystanders and make them empty the contents of their carryall so we can decide if they have anything we need. And if anyone is going to have cool under the radar product that we need (as in yesterday) it’s AHA‘s founder and CEO, Shauna Mei.
“I like a simple casual day bag that fits what’s everything but is super light-weight with 3 simple compartments on the inside and two on the outside. If I’m going out that night, I’ll bring a small clutch that fits into my day bag.
- I use a men’s wallet. Took me a long time to find this one. Fits all my cards and cash in a compact way.
- This is my must-have item: Literally a personal humidifier that charges with USB, uses water and give you the perfect mist to refresh your skin wherever you are. Amazing on planes for why you are feeling dehydrated and for setting your make-up.
- My gorgeous leather notebook. I still have to write things down, feels more personal.
- My passport: because I’m known for last minute trips on the fly! Once I flew to Greece impromptu with nothing but my bag and current outfit.
- Sunglasses, even in the winter. I wear them sometimes because I have sensitive eyes.
- Can’t live without these headphones + mic for taking conference call on my phone while I multi-task on my phone.
- A cute mini Ganesh made of Bronze, to bring me blessings and good luck.
- My favorite scent that week. I love this set, delicious scents and all the perfect size to carry in your bag.
- A gorgeous hand mirror that you love.
- I always carry my lip stain (that I only need to apply twice a day).”
— Shauna Mei
I’m known for last minute trips on the fly! Once I flew to Greece impromptu with nothing but my bag and current outfit.