by Tomboy KC | Photography by Alyssa Greenberg
“I rarely switch bags. I commit to a great bag I love and wear it constantly until it falls apart. I love this bag from Linde Gallery St Barth. I bought it from a favorite boutique of mine in PA called Eaves. (The owner Susan Ahn has incredible taste.) It works day-to-night and I get endless complements on it. And in my bag you’ll find…
– My iPhone. My case says ‘GO BIG,’ which is a good reminder every time I pick it up.
– My heart key chain. It was a Mother’s Day gift from my children several years ago.
– Warby Parker sunnies. They’re such an amazing brand and my husband happens to be their head of eyewear design!
– A good book. I’m always reading on my train commute to work. Right now I’m finishing up The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman (a phenomenal read by a crazy talented, dear friend.)
– A sweet treat. What can I say, I love macaroons?!
– A planner and my sparkly pen (care of my PR maven Laura Cartier, who would not allow me to carry anything too basic and boring.)”
I rarely switch bags. I commit to a great bag I love and wear it constantly until it falls apart.
In the post:
handbag: Linde Gallery St Barth | notebook: Sugar Paper | book: The Lost Wife by Alyson Richmond | compact: Aerin | lip gloss: Bobbi Brown | iPhone case: J.Crew | wallet: Ralph Lauren | key fob: Mother’s Day gift from her kids | sunglasses: Warby Parker