By Tomboy KC | Photography by SUKILYNN
There’s almost nothing we love more than creeping through others handbags. It’s like going on a safari in a jungle filled with nothing but true necessities, must-have accessories and year-old receipts. So what does Novis’ Jordana Warmflash keep with her on the daily? The contents of her bag are as bright and fun as the clothes she designs. Keep reading to find out how she stays ready for anything and be sure to check out her full #TKCProfile here.
“The Celine Trotteur Bag in Navy is my everyday bag, I love it because it’s a perfect size and a great day to night bag.
- Celine Two-Tone Wallet – when I saw this pink and orange wallet in Paris, I knew I needed it! The colors make me happy everyday and the size is perfect. I had a massive wallet before and it was so heavy and I realized I was carrying around so much unnecessary junk.
- CB Folks Sunglasses from Selima Optique on Bond Street – one of my favorite stores to browse their glasses and they have amazing vintage finds!
- L’Occitane Hand Lotion – my hands get so dry in the winter, it’s a must.
- Kiehl’s Eucalyptus Lip Balm – it’s the best and I’m obsessed with eucalyptus!
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick –I find that lipstick is the perfect accessory to an outfit and always makes me feel a little more put together on days when I think I’m not looking my best! It’s an easy fix!
- Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss – A favorite of mine – Kevyn Aucoin sponsored my first few NYFW presentations and I love all of their products! Such attention to detail.
- Leather Flower Key Chain – my mom got me in Italy in a small family owned leather shop, I love it because it’s big and doesn’t get lost in my bag, but it’s also lightweight and reminds me of my mom!
- Dimes Pen – I must admit I love snagging pens from restaurants – I particularly love this one from dimes since it’s mini sized and is a great bag pen!
- Advil – just in case – I always like to be prepared.
- Trident – like the advil – I always like to be prepared, but I don’t chew gum very much, only really when I have a bad taste in my mouth!”
— Jordana Warmflash