By Tomboy KC | Photography by Danielle Sabol
When you ask someone who designs chic AF handbags to spill the contents of their handbag, you know there are going to be some good things inside. Good news, Cult Gaia’s Jasmin Larian didn’t disappoint. Not only is her new Cult Gaia Babe Bag an absolute summer must, but she also had some pretty stellar need-to-know’s inside. Keep reading for the list of what she keeps with her at all times and then head here to read her full #TKCProfile.
- Le Labo, Gaiac 10 – This is the Japanese exclusive. Love the way it smells.
- Cult Gaia Om Spiral clip – It is a chic and effortless way to pull my hair out of my face. It’ so sculptural and everyone always stops me when i wear it.
- Tom Ford Blush in Flush – Blush has always been my go-to beauty must. Everyone looks healthy when they are flushed.
- Makeup Forever Lip Liner #7C – This lasts all day and just accentuates the natural color of my lips.
- Kodak Retinette Camera – Some of the best pictures I have of friends and family have been captured on this thing. It takes a lot of effort but in the end is worth it.
And I love my new Cult Gaia Babe Bag. He’s Perfect!
When you ask someone who designs chic AF handbags to spill the contents of their handbag, you know there are going to be some good things inside.