By Tomboy KC | Photography by SUKILYNN
Is she always on the go? Does he spend more time in terminal than he does at home? Then the perfect gift is probably one that makes their life a little a more comfortable at 30,000 feet. Read on for ten ideas perfect your jetsetter, and don’t forget to check out our full gift guide e-zine with gifts for your whole list here.
- Kumi Kokoon Silk Eye Mask ($32) – Long journey ahead of you? No traveler should leave home without an eye mask. If there’s one thing we’ve learned in all of our travels, it’s that you can’t count on the guy in window seat 10A to lower his shade even though it’s 5 in the morning.
- The Pillow Bar Roll-Up Travel Pillow ($126) – This pillow rolls up to fit your carry-on, but rolls out to magically transform your seat into an (in) air bed.
- Aesop Flight Therapy ($31, available at Forty Five Ten) – Uplifting pulse-point therapy to stimulate the senses and lend weary workers and travelers a much needed sensory lift. A little dab here, a little pep in your step there.
- Kestrel Travel Jewelry Box ($68) – If you’ve ever tried to pack jewelry for a long trip you know how necessary this travel jewelry bag is.
- Jet Set Candy Passport Charms ($68 apiece) – Give your loved one a necklace showcasing charms from their home airports. Consider it a conversation starter and a reminder of home when they are away all in one gift.
- Michael Kors Perfume Rollerball ($27) – All those travel restrictions make flying with your favorite scent near impossible at times, that is, unless you have a rollerball that comes in under that pesky 3 oz. rule.
- Clinique De-Puffing Eye Serum ($27) – We’ve tried this one and can verify that it works. And nothing is more appreciated after a red-eye than a rollerball that instantly de-puffs those baby blues.
- Proenza Schouler XL PS1 Briefcase ($1,505, available at Forty Five Ten) – Looking to splurge? This Proenza Schouler Briefcase is the perfect carry-on for a man or a woman.
- Leatherology Passport Cover ($35) – Give them the gift of accessorizing their most prized possession – their passport.
- Karuna Hydrating Face Mask ($8 apiece) – It’s no secret we love sheet face masks. We are usually buying packs, but the Karuna individual masks allow you to buy a good variety of types (hydrating, exfoliating, etc.) to give your jetsetter a good sampling.
Consider it a conversation starter and a reminder of home when they are away all in one gift.
In the post:
silk eye mask: Kumi Kokoon Silk Eye Mask | travel pillow: The Pillow Bar | flight therapy: Aesop | jewelry box: Kestrel | passport charms: Jet Set Candy | rollerball perfume: Michael Kors | de-puffing eye serum: Clinique | travel briefcase: Proenza Schouler | passport cover: Leatherology | sheet face mask: Karuna