By Lynsey Eaton | Photography by Danielle Sabol
Looking for a spicy margarita to serve at your summer soirees? Lauren Snyder from Method to My Meals has you covered. Did you think we were going to say we had you covered?! You should know better…
We met up with Lauren to prepare by securing a recipe for the most important part – the margaritas. Always looking for ways to spice up our life (RIP Spice Girls), we were pretty happy with Snyder’s take on the Mango Jalapeño Margarita so we had to share.
May the sun be bright and your margaritas be spicy.
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 jalapeno, sliced into thin circles
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup Casa Dragones tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 cups ice
- In a food processor, add the cubed mangoes, 1 small slice jalapeño, mango juice, sugar, lime juice, and blend to form a puree.
- Transfer to a pitcher, add triple sec, tequila and stir well.
- Wet the rim of the glasses with tajin seasoning.
- Add sliced jalapeño to the glass rim.
- Add ice and pour the margarita in the glass.
- Serve chilled.