By Tomboy KC | Photography by SUKILYNN
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care but, unfortunately, you have nothing to put in them. We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but the clock isn’t just ticking, it’s in a full on sprint to D-Day (aka C-Day). In order to save you the pain and suffering involved in braving the mall next week, we put together a list of gifts under $50 that you can order now. Just in time. And for those of you still in the market for, you know, big gifts, be sure to check out our full gift guide here.
- Where’s Karl?: A Fashion Forward Parody ($10, available at Forty Five Ten) – A tongue-in-cheek spin on the infamous Waldo series, this fashion parody is perfect for old and young fashionistas alike.
- Ankit Squirrel Tail Mug ($12) – There’s nothing we love more than a new mug. And when it’s a whimsical mug to boot, all the better.
- Ankit iPhone Case ($10) – As much as changing your iPhone case on the daily is a bone fide luxury, it’s nice to get new cases every now and again. They’re something you would rarely buy yourself, making it the perfect last minute gift.
- bell’invito Paper Coasters ($24, available at Nest Dallas) – Witty, cute, cheap and pocket sized. What more do you want from a stocking stuffer?
- Niven Morgan Candle ($30 apiece) – Candles seem somewhat obvious, but if we can pipe in here. We prefer the Niven Morgan scents. They are classic and not as overbearing as some other similarly priced wax products.
- Blaine Bowen Ear Cuff ($50) – Imagine this: You’re digging through your stocking, and amidst the oranges pulled from last night’s fruit bowl and travel sized toothpaste, you come across this little number. The scavenger hunt was worth it, right?
- White Elephant Designs Personalized Tray ($35) – We’re a sucker for anything monogrammed. Make it a bedside tray for all those rings and baubles you are constantly misplacing, and you’ve got yourself a winner.
- Ankit Water Bottle ($19) – Who doesn’t need a sense of humor when heading to the gym? The comments from bystanders made re: these playful water bottles will easily distract from the fact that you’re drowning in sweat…literally.
- Clinique Lipstick ($17) – Practical purchases are always a winner. Clinique has a plethora of bright and festive colors, perfect for the cool winter months.
- Triple Graces Sunglasses ($93 for three pairs) – If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times: We love Triple Graces. A pair of really cool sunglasses for $30? Come on. Need we say more?
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but the clock isn’t just ticking, it’s in a full on sprint to D-Day.
In the post:
book: Where’s Karl?: A Fashion Forward Parody (available at Forty Five Ten) | mug: Ankit | iPhone Case: Ankit | coasters: bell’invito | candle: Niven | ear cuff: Blaine Bowen | personalized tray: White Elephant Designs | water bottles: Ankit | lipstick: Clinique | sunglasses: Triple Graces