By Tomboy KC
Every summer our skin routine takes a turn. We go from trying to rescue our face from cold blisters and freezer burn to protecting every inch of exposed epidermis from the sun’s rays. (It’s a hard days work, people.) So before we head outside for the epic Fourth of July weekend we have planned (sun exposure will most definitely be involved), we reached out to celebrity esthetician Joanna Czech to find out just what we need to have packed in our suitcase to stay tan, prevent drying out and avoid coming home a lobster. Here’s what she’s got us packing:
- “La Mer The Face and Body Gradual Tan / La Mer The New After Sun Enhancer – The La Mer Face and Body Gradual Tan is my favorite since it does not stain any clothing and looks the most natural. The After Sun is a great way to keep your tan lasting post sun and it leaves tiny little shimmers almost like a perfect glow for the skin.
- Deep Hydration Lifting Mask by Tatcha – I really enjoy using these masks while traveling. Mid flight it is the best way to hydrate your skin pre and post sun exposure.
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist – Besides this being a very hydrating and refreshing mist, I love the damask rose scent to it. Is it not too strong and is very delicate on your skin.
- Biologique Recherche Protection U.V. & Biologique Recherché Cream UVA – The UV cream works as a physical barrier between any SPF product that you apply. It prevents skin from any reaction with SPF products, it almost is a SPF primer and great conditioner for the skin and body. The UVA Protects you from UVA, UVB and infrared which are the deepest penetration and most damaging rays.
- Biologique Recherche Huile Bénéfique Oil – This light oil is a all in one! This is great for post sun exposure on your face, hair and body. Also, this is a great protection on your hair when you are at the beach. It prevents your color from oxidation and becoming dehydrated when you are in the ocean. I love suggesting it as a mask before you go to the beach.”
— Joanna Czech
Mid flight it is the best way to hydrate your skin pre and post sun exposure.
In the post:
La Mer The Face and Body Gradual Tan Lotion | La Mer The New After Sun Enhancer | Deep Hydration Lifting Mask by Tatcha | Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist | Biologique Recherche Protection U.V. | Biologique Recherché Cream UVA | Biologique Recherche Huile Bénéfique Oil