By Tomboy KC | Photography by SUKILYNN
Men are notoriously hard to buy for, but we’ve managed to compile a list that is sure to bring a smile across the face of even the most discerning of the male species. Read on for the ten things we are getting our dudes this holiday season and don’t forget to check out our full gift guide e-zine here.
- Master & Dynamic Camo Headphones ($550) – The ladies have Frends. The men? Master & Dynamic. Made with premium leather, woven cables and an on-set mute button, these noise cancelling headphones are a seriously luxurious gift. We particularly love this limited edition camouflage pair we found at Forty Five Ten in Dallas. Is it weird that we kind of want a pair?
- Skagen Felt Cuff Links ($55, available at Nest Dallas) – Skagen has updated the cuff link to be a little more hipster than haute, and we are totally digging it. Another thing we are digging? The under $100 price point.
- Skagen Leather Wallet ($55, available at Nest Dallas) – Speaking of Skagen and gifts under $100, how cool is this wallet? Available in multiple colors (although we are partial to blue) it’s a quality addition to that wad of cash and cards he’s been stuffing in his back pocket.
- Chilli Beans Leather Watch ($88) – What guy doesn’t need a new watch? Bonus – you can totally borrow this one when he forgets to wear it, meaning you’re essentially buying two gifts in one. Bingo.
- Old Fashioned Glasses ($78) – We found this set at Williams Sonoma, but really any combo of old fashioned glasses is sure to please. Want extra points for thoughtfulness? Throw in these insanely cool geometric whiskey rocks (seriously, how cool are they?!) or stuff them in a stocking.
- Casa Dragones Tequila Gift Set ($275) – Whatever you do, don’t make margaritas with this tequila. Why? Because the Casa Dragones sipping tequila gift set is so premium it’s meant to be enjoyed on its own. Got an spirits expert on your list? He’ll appreciate this more than you know and you’ll get bonus points for, well, knowing.
- Southern Tide Quilted Jacket ($195) – This Southern Tide quilted jacket has become a bit of an obsession around here. We’d be lying if we didn’t kind of want this one for ourselves, too (starting to see a theme…?).
- Vince Striped Sweater ($117) – We love a good holiday sweater moment, so long as it doesn’t involve snowflakes, reindeer, snowmen… You get the idea. And so does Vince.
- Southern Tide Red Chinos ($125) – If all else fails, buy him something you want him to wear. He may not have put a pair of red chinos on his list, but he’ll wear them if you say he looks great (and he will look great), meaning you’ll both be merry and bright.
- Shinola ‘Detroit Arrow’ Bike ($1,000) – Lynsey actually already went all in on this one (shhh, it’s a secret!) and got one for her husband this Christmas. If you’ve seen one of Shinola’s made to spec bikes in person, then you know why. If you haven’t, trust us on this one. You and your man will be glad you did.
He’ll appreciate this more than you know and you’ll get bonus points for, well, knowing.
In the post:
headphones: Master & Dynamic (available at Forty Five Ten) | cufflinks: Skagen (available at Nest Dallas) | wallet: Skagen (available at Nest Dallas) | watch: Chilli Beans | tequila gift set: Casa Dragones | old fashioned glasses: Williams Sonoma | bike: Shinola ‘Arrow’ | jacket: Southern Tide | pants: Southern Tide | sweater: Vince