By Tomboy KC | Photography by SUKILYNN
Frustrated just thinking about what to get that purveyor of fashions this holiday season? You know the one you are always going to for advice on what to get everyone else – yeah, her. Well don’t fret pet, we know just what she would want (mostly because it is what we would want) and have listed it all out here for your perusal. Still on the lookout for gifts? Don’t forget to check out our full gift guide e-zine with gifts for your whole list here.
- Chilli Beans Eyeglasses ($75) – It’s no secret we love eyewear, particularly when the shape feels different from your typical frame. Whether you need a prescription or not, these specs are just enough hipster for any look.
- Loup Sweatshirt ($137) – We’ve never found a sweatshirt we didn’t love (and therefore, need). This Loup Gray Ladies iteration is no exception – think with a white button down underneath and a pair of denim culottes. Not to mention, loungewear that doubles as casualwear is a lot easier to gift than the aforementioned pair of denim culottes we’ve had our eye on.
- Loopy Mango Scarf ($295, available at Nest Dallas) – The weather outside is frightful and this chunky over-sized knit is so delightful. Need we say more?
- Taschen Pradasphere Book ($103, available at Nest Dallas) – There will always be a new coffee table book on our list. A home can never have too many.
- Charlotte Max ‘Naughty, Nice’ Clutch ($595) – Charlotte Max perspex clutches have been a longtime favorite. This one is the perfect way to showcase holiday spirit, no matter whether you’re feeling naughty or nice.
- Akola Project Beaded Necklace ($86) – Hand crafted in Africa, this piece is not only beautiful but it also helps to employ over 400 women in the Ugandan community. Gifts that help others are our favorite kind of gifts.
- Archibald Optics Sunglasses ($180) – We’d be lying if we said we didn’t have these Archibald Optics Ambrose frames on our wishlist. The frames are super high quality without costing $400, plus they have a smaller more sophisticated shape that feels very of the moment.
- Tom Ford Silver Pumps ($425, available at To Be Continued) – Consignment is the perfect place to find a like new pair of pumps for a palatable price. Like these holiday perfect beauties. Plan your New Years around this…
- Christian Dior Mismatched Earrings ($325, available at Forty Five Ten) – It’s no secret we love mismatched earrings. We are usually buying singles and playing matchmaker, but this Dior set takes all of the guesswork out for you.
Gifts that help others are our favorite kinds of gifts.
In the post:
eyeglasses: Chilli Beans | sweatshirt: Loup | scarf: Loopy Mango (available at Nest Dallas) | book: Taschen Pradasphere (available at Nest Dallas) | clutch: Charlotte Max | feather necklace: Akola Project | sunglasses: Archibald Optics | silver pumps: Tom Ford (available at To Be Continued) | earrings: Christian Dior (available at Forty Five Ten) | crossbody: Eddie Borgo Minaudiere (available at Forty Five Ten)